Group Chief Human Resources, Compliance, and Diversity Officer, Chief Legal Officer and General Counsel, and
Global Head, Labor & Human Resource Investigative Services
11710 Plaza America Drive, Suite 300
Reston, VA 20190 USA
Sue Pella (American citizen), a licensed attorney in New York, is an energetic and passionate leader currently serving the firm as Group CHRCDO, with ultimate responsibility for all global HR operations, and related functions. She concurrently serves as Group General Counsel and Chief Legal Officer, responsible for all the firm’s legal functions worldwide. Sue has served on senior and executive level HR and other legal roles for over two decades, and resides in Virginia.
With leadership presence and residing in the Washington, DC, Los Angeles, and New York metro areas; Miami; Houston; Austin; Atlanta; Columbus; Tampa; Sao Paulo and Rio de Janeiro, Brazil; Quito, Ecuador; Bogota, Colombia; Mexico City; Brisbane, Australia; and Cologne, Germany, the firm principals are repeatedly sought-after in high stakes forensic, integrity services and special investigation, as well as risk, security/executive protection, litigation support, and compliance advisory services. They have worked for or served the world’s largest, most recognized, and respected companies. Together, RKA multi-lingual leaders some which are certified public accountants, accredited business valuators, certified internal auditors and certified fraud examiners, others certified in financial forensics, project management, audit leadership, government and information systems audit, and risk management, licensed attorneys, and personal protection specialists. We have decades of experience as former Fortune 30 senior executives, including CEOs and Board/Audit Committee members, Big4 accounting firm partners, external and internal auditors, compliance advisors, protection and intelligence community personnel, United States federal prosecutors, and state and federal American and foreign law enforcement and armed forces commissioned officers.
- Demonstrated success in significant cost savings while improving employee services.
- Thoughtful change manager and culture leader with a focus on providing executive management with efficient and effective HR support.
- Specialized expertise in startups, mergers & acquisitions, training (including pandemic response), organizational development, culture improvement, compliance & risk, benefits, employee/labor relations, and HRIS.
- SUNY Buffalo Law School
Doctor of Law (J.D.)
- Admitted to the New York State Bar since 2001
- Tax Concentration Certificate
- State University of New York College at Buffalo
Degree NameBachelor of Arts (B.A.) Radio and Television Broadcasting, Psychology
Licenses & Certifications
- Certified Better Business Arbitrator
Issuing authority, Better Business Bureau
- Certified Wilson Learning Trainer – Leadership and Workforce
Issuing authority, Wilson Learning
- Precision Leadership Management Development Certified
Issuing authority, Precision Leadership Group
While RKA Worldwide Group LLC (USA) and RKA Worldwide do Brasil Consultoria and companies in formation, RKA Worldwide de Colombia SAS, RKA Worldwide de Argentina SA, and RKA Worldwide Security and Protection LLC, employs, associates and contracts with attorneys and CPAs, we are not public accounting firms nor law firms nor are we registered as such.